Which type of signature do you need?
Occasionally sign a documentFor signing one or more documents like contracts or reports
- Signature is trusted by Adobe Reader by default and complies to PAdES and as eSeal to eIDAS
- Allows you to sign either on your own behalf or on your department's behalf, and on behalf of the organization
- Certificates are protected by a password-protected (USB) PKI token
- Suitable for signing on a computer with a USB port
Signing many documentsFor quickly and automatically signing many documents, such as invoices.
- Signature is trusted by Adobe Reader by default and complies to PAdES and as Advanced Electronic Signature (AES) to eIDAS.
- Allows you to sign either on your department's behalf, and on behalf of the organization
- The certificate is installed on an internal or external Hardware Signing Module (HSM)
- Suitable for integrating with or connecting to existing systems and hardware
Certaintywith whom you do business, also in the long term
Easilyrequest and implement
Flexiblein signing many or few documents, as a cloud solution or in your own infrastructure
Supported worldwidewith typically Dutch service